I have been sick for about 12 years. The Life Vessel has been the first treatment I have tried that has brought positive results so quickly and so dramatically

by admin on January 14, 2014

It's only fair to share...Share on FacebookShare on StumbleUponShare on Google+Share on RedditShare on TumblrPin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone
Print Friendly

“I have been sick for about 12 years. The Life Vessel has been the first treatment I have tried that has brought positive results so quickly and so dramatically.

In January, 2011, I underwent a full physical with extensive blood work. The results of the blood work showed the following (from January 21, 2011):
WBC- 1.9 (Abn: LL)
RBC- 3.91
Neutrophils- 31 (Abn: L)
Lymphs- 57 (Abn: H)
Neutrophils (Absolute)- .6 (Abn: L)

Needless to say, the doctors were startled and I was sent to a Hematologist, a Rheumatologist, and an Infectious Disease doctor. At this time, I found the Life Vessel. I told them my story and shared my test results with them. I was able to make an appointment in one week (faster than the medical specialists were able to see me.) During my first set of treatments I did four sessions in the Life Vessel and three MSP IVs. On February 14, 2011 my blood work from my hematologist appeared as follows:
WBC- 1.76
LYM Absolute- .33
GRAN Absolute- 1.28

As the Life Vessel staff explained to me, as the body begins to heal and reset, these results are typical. They told me that these results should go up soon, and, they were correct. One week later, on February 22, 2011, my blood work was the following:
WBC- 3.10
LYM Absolute- 1.23
GRAN Absolute- 1.50
RBC- 4.09
MCHC- 37.8

This past week (February 27th-March 1st) I was able ski three full days with my family in Vail, CO. My strength and stamina felt great. After each day, my body did not relapse into sickness or pain. I had my second sessions at the Life Vessel March 2nd-March 4th. I did two MSP IVs.

I have appointments scheduled with various doctors this coming week to check my blood work. So far, besides the abnormal blood work, no doctor has made a diagnosis. ALL of the tests taken from the rheumatologist and hematologist have been negative. The ultrasound the hematologist ordered and the x-rays the rheumatologist took were all completely normal. I have been bounced around from doctor to doctor, each specialist telling me they cannot help me and sending me to a different specialist, and some doctors asking me why I am in their office because they cannot help me.

I have had doctors tell me they do not know what is going on. I have had doctors tell me that I definitely do not and never did have Lyme though I have tested positive for it and was treated for it in the past. On the other hand, I have had doctors tell me that this is definitely, without question, Lyme. No doctor has been able to make a definitive diagnosis or offer any explanation.

If I had been asked one month ago if I thought I would be skiing with my family in one month, I would have laughed. I did not know if I was ever going to be able to exert myself physically again. I thought any glimpse of recovery would take many months if not years. I have another Life Vessel treatment scheduled in three weeks and I expect to continue healing swiftly and safely. The Life Vessel protocol is giving me my health, and my life, back and for this I am eternally grateful.”


Previous post:

Next post: